Achievements to bring you the highest quality work that meet your expectation.
Industrial Cooling Corporation is proud to be an MSCA STAR Qualified HVACR Contractor!
Industrial Cooling Corporation is New Jersey’s most highly established and recognized leaders in the Heating, Air Conditioning and Building Automation Industry... we’re not just saying that... we can prove it! As a STAR Qualified contractor we’ve been recognized for achieving and maintaining a standard of excellence unsurpassed in the industry by the MSCA. The MSCA is a premier trade association representing the leading heating, air conditioning and refrigeration contractors in the nation. We are qualified and monitored by MSCA this is your assurance that we are committed to providing quality workmanship and exceptional customer service.
To become MSCA STAR Qualified, we had to meet some very stringent requirements:
• Have a proven track record of excellence in all aspects of our business operations
• Employ UA STAR certified technicians - the best trained and qualified technicians in the industry
• Have an outstanding safety record and an established company safety and health program
• Provide on-going education to all employees
• Have established inventory control systems
• Maintain the highest level of customer service standards
• Utilize a company ID program to ensure technicians are readily identifiable to tenants and building owners
ICC has recently been appointed the Energy Labs Factory Authorized Services contractor for the New Jersey and New York area. Energy Labs is the premium manufacturer of custom air handling, Direct Expansion (DX), DX Refrigeration, Indirect and Direct Evaporative Cooling systems. Very few companies have the breadth of expertise in such a wide range of custom air conditioning disciplines. Energy Labs systems have been selected for some of the most challenging applications in the industry. They are the company of choice for large institutional buildings, including those with the most demanding, specialized and energy-efficient environments, such as hospitals, universities, schools, performing-arts centers, data centers, laboratories and office buildings.